Do you still use this email? ( notiredmexico.mexico10@blogger.com )

jueves, 9 de abril de 20200 comentarios

Hello Dear,

This message will be the Last Notification I will send to you as
my earlier letters to you was returned undelivered. Hence I
decided to reach you via email hence this information needs
urgent attention of yours.

I'm contacting you because you bear the same surname just like
our deceased client who died few years ago.

For few weeks, before the large spread of the Covid-19, the
management of our bank has issued me a notice to provide an
immediate or extended Family member or next of kin to the
deceased customer or have the Escrow Call Account confiscated
within the next 14 banking days.

Hence I am the Telex Department Manager of my bank branch and
also the personal account officer to the deceased. I will be
disappointed if the labor of my deceased client is confiscated
and used by those greedy directors.

So kindly get back to me with your full contact information such
as:

1. Your Full Name:.........................
..............................
2. Your Address: ..............................
...........................
3. Nationality:.................. ..............................
..............
4. Telephone ....................And Mobile
No:.....................
5. Country of Residence:....................
...........................
6. Occupation:................... ..............................
............
7. Marital Status:...................Age:
.............................. ...

While I shall advise you step by step on how to apply for the
claims and collection of the funds either by cash delivery or by
Bank wire transfer to any safe designated bank account of yours.

With Care.

Fillipe Gomez
fillipe.gomez@santrustcredits.com
Share this article :

Publicar un comentario

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Notiredmexico - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger