Good day Friend, I hope you and your family are safe from coronavirus

jueves, 26 de marzo de 20200 comentarios

Hello,

Greeting in the name of our almighty God, My name is Sarah Mills and I have been diagnosed with Covid-19 and I have less than 14 days to live. I am presently confided to my house because I refused to stay in the hospital with the help of my private doctor.
My main reason for contacting you is because I want to entrust a charity project to you, I know this may sound so strange to you and also extremely risky for me to offer such proposal to a total stranger on via email but this is my last resort to get this done since I have less than 14 days to live. I have tried to get a vaccine to help safe me from this trial time but even money have failed me.
I am looking for a confidant, someone to help fulfill my last wish in this my dying moment. Hope to read from you to enable me tell you more about it. I will appreciate your selfless act towards the less privilege, I don_t mind if you could be of trustful help. I will be waiting to read from you urgently as time is of essence due the limited time I have and my ill health condition.
I hope you and your family are safe and not lacking anything at this phrase of lockdown around the world. I do not have formal relationship with you but because of my present predicament and circumstances i am presently, made to contact you.
Thank you,

Sarah Mills

Share this article :

Publicar un comentario

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Notiredmexico - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger